环球网校是美国纳斯达克上市企业欢聚时代(NASDAQ:YY)旗下品牌 | 住房和城乡建设部 建筑人才培训合作单位
您现在的位置在: > 学历考试 > 高考 > 考试动态 >

你今天心情不好么?The Blue Da

2026-03-22 来源:未知 作者:admin

#

Everybody has blue days.
每个人都有忧郁的日子。

#

These are miserable days when you feel lousy, grumpy, lonely, and utterly exhausted.
那些日子真是惨透了,你觉得心里乱糟糟的、怨气丛生、寂寞、整个人彻底的精疲力竭。 #

Days when you feel small and insignificant,
那些日子总会让你感到自己的渺小和微不足道, #

When everything seems just out of reach.
每件事情似乎都够不着边。 #

You can’t rise to the occasion.
你根本无法振作起来。 #

Just getting started seems impossible.
根本没有力气重新开始。

#

On blue days you can become paranoid that everyone is out to get you.
在忧郁的日子里,你可能变成偏执狂,觉得每个人都想要吃定你。 #

This is not always such a bad thing.
其实情况并不总是那么糟。 #

You feel frustrated and anxious, which can induce a nail-biting frenzy that can escalate into a triple-chocolate-mud-cake-eating frenzy in a blink of an eye!
你感到灰心、焦虑,可能开始神经质地拼命咬指甲,然后不可救药地陷入一眨眼吃掉三大块巧克力蛋糕的疯狂!

#

On blue days you feel like you’re floating in an ocean of sadness.
在忧郁的日子里,你会觉得自己在悲伤的海里沉沉浮浮。

#

You’re about to burst into tears at any moment and you don’t even know why.
不论在什么时候,你总有种想哭的冲动,却不知道为了什么。

#

Ultimately, you feel like you’re wandering through life without purpose.
最后,你觉得自己犹如行尸走肉,失去生活目标。

#

You’re not sure how much longer you can hang on,
你不知道自己还可以撑多久, #

And you feel like shouting, “Will someone please shout me!”
然后你想大喊一声:“谁来一枪把我打死吧!” #

It doesn’t take much to bring on a blue day.
其实一点小事就让你一天都郁闷难当。

#

You might just wake up not feeling or looking your best,
也许只是一觉醒来,没有感觉到或者看到自己最棒的一面, #

Find some new wrinkles, put on a little weight, or get a huge pimple on your nose.
发现自己又多了几条皱纹,又重了几斤,或是鼻子上冒出了一个大包。

#

You could forget your date’s name or have an embarrassing photograph published.
你可能忘记了约会对象的名字,或是有张可笑的照片被登出来。

#

You might get dumped, divorced, or fired, make a fool of yourself in public, be afflicted with a demeaning nickname,
你或许被人抛弃、离了婚,或是被开除,当众出丑,被刻薄的绰号弄得心乱如麻,

#

Or just have a plain old bad-hair day.
或许只因为你得整天顶着一个其丑无比的发型。

#

Maybe work is a pain in the butt.
也许工作让你痛苦得如坐针毡。

#

You’re under major pressure to fill someone else’s shoes,#p#分页标题#e#
你在强大的压力下顶替他人的位置,

#

Your boss is picking on you,
你的老板对你百般挑剔,

#

And everyone in the office is driving you crazy.
办公室里的每一个人都让你发疯。 #

You might have a splitting headache,
你可能会头疼欲裂,

#

Or a slipped dish, bad breath, a toothache, chronic gas, dry lips,
或重心不稳跌个正着,口臭、牙痛、不停放屁、口干舌燥, #

Or a nasty ingrown toenail.
或是指甲长到肉里头了。 #

Whatever the reason, you’re convinced that someone up there doesn’t like you.
不管什么原因,你确定上面有人不喜欢你。 #

Oh what to do, what to dooo?
唉,该怎么办,到底该怎么办呢?

#

Well, if you’re like most people,
嗯,你可能跟大部分人一样, #

you’ll hide behind a flimsy belief that everything will sort itself out.
随便找个东西躲起来,以为事情会自行解决。 #

Then you’ll spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder,
结果你得花掉下半辈子的时间回头看,

#

Waiting for everything to go wrong all over again.
等着一次有一次重蹈覆辙。

#

All the while becoming crusty and cynical or a pathetic, sniveling victim.
最后你会变成一个易怒的、愤世嫉俗的,或者是 一个可怜兮兮的、哭哭啼啼的受害者。 #

Until you get so depressed that you lie down and beg the earth to swallow you up or, even worse, become addicted to Billy Joel songs.
最终你绝望地躺在地上,祈求地球将你吞没,或是沉迷在比利.乔的蓝调音乐中不能自拔。 #

This is crazy,
这的确很蠢, #

Because you’re only young once and you’re never old twice.
因为你只能年轻一次,而且绝对不可能老两次。

#

扫码进群(如群满请谅解) 长按或截屏保存,再用微信扫一扫更多相关单词资料可浏览今日网校http://www.jinriwangxiao.com/

责编:admin 返回顶部  打印

关于我们联系我们友情链接网站声明网站地图广告服务帮助中心