成为更有爱心的人The More Lov
抬头仰望点点繁星,我心明如镜, #
That, for all they care, I can go to hell, #
尽管它们关怀备至,我却可能走向地狱,
#
But on earth indifference is the least
#
这世间我们最不必畏惧的,
We have to dread from man or beast.
#
是人类或禽兽的冷漠。 #
How shall we like it were stars to burn #
倘若繁星为我们燃烧的 #
With a passion for us we could not return?
#
是我们无以为报的激情,我们作何感想?
If equal affection cannot be, #
倘若无法产生同样的感情, #
Let the more loving one be me.
#
就让我成为更有爱心的人。 #
Admirer as I think I am #
尽管我认为自己心怀仰慕, #
Of stars that do not give a damn, #
但群星却不为所动。
I cannot, now I see them, say
现在我仰望群星,却难以启齿 #
I missed one terribly all day. #
说我整日疯狂思念其中一颗星
Were all stars to disappear or die
#
倘若所有的星星消失或者陨落, #
I should learn to look at an empty sky
我应该学会仰望空无的夜空,
#
And feel its total dark sublime #
感受那全然黑暗的庄严, #
Though this might take me a little time.
#
尽管这可能需要一点时间。 #
扫码进群(如群满请谅解) 长按或截屏保存,再用微信扫一扫更多相关单词资料可浏览今日网校http://www.jinriwangxiao.com/

京公网安备 11010802021846号